People can respond to Twitter comments by publishing their responses. An increasing number of people commenting on a post increases its popularity. The reactions of the public are displayed as comments. People express themselves through anger, negligence, ignorance, hatred, support of a position, etc.
Twitter users are so engaged in seeing the comments on popular posts that they behave accordingly. People have become glued to watching posts on interesting topics and acting on them in a fraction of a second because of Twitter. You must have encountered this before.
How to View Twitter Comments:
- Log into your Twitter account.
- The home page is displayed following a successful sign-in.
- When you log in to Twitter, a history of all the messages you’ve received will be shown.
- Look through all of the comments on a tweet you’ve chosen. (The comments are from everyone who has commented on the tweet, not from a particular group.)
- The time will appear next to the user who made the tweet. The time shown on the screen above is 6 hours.
- Select the sixth link. This page has been converted into a thread.
- You can continue scrolling to view all of the tweet’s comments.
- Besides the tweets themselves, you will be able to see the likes and other comments left by other users. It consists of an infinite hierarchy of posts that can be explored.
- You have a character limit of 280 characters when posting a tweet. No extensive descriptions or essays are permitted within a tweet. This is the appeal of a tweet.
Why can’t we readily view Twitter comments?
You may believe that you can browse Twitter comments by clicking the Chat icon, but instead, you will see a window where you can leave your remarks rather than the comments themselves. We will instruct you on how to view your comments below.
Many individuals believe that the chat bubble symbol can be used to view Twitter comments. These are not, however, the original Twitter comments. You may therefore only view replies to your tweets by clicking the conversation icon.
Twitter as a medium for social media:
Twitter is a distinct platform compared to Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. The most recent international news may be read on Twitter first, and all discussions and opinions can be found on Twitter’s most popular subjects.
Possibilities on Twitter include using likes, comments, emoticons, and photos to respond to tweets, as well as polling on tweets, expressing emotions or opinions, and voting on tweets. It is also a venue for advertising your products or services. You receive product evaluations in the form of comments.
Political events are documented in their entirety on Twitter, and individuals express their opinions and engage in debates on the actions and economy taking place via tweets. Twitter spreads celebrity news faster than any other means of publishing or broadcasting.
People have begun analyzing and comprehending the current patterns of tweets on any issue by using Twitter as an open forum. Twitter has transformed the economic and political landscape.
Minimalism is Twitter’s defining characteristic. There should be a concise and to-the-point description of the topic. Just publish it and anticipate the various responses. Expand your horizons by keeping up with world events. In any case, the world has shrunk by connecting the dots everywhere.
Twitter has established the standard for publishing posts in concise language. It takes no time to retract or retweet a newly published tweet. Twitter just rocks!
How do you view Twitter comments without a Twitter account?
You may view Twitter comments without a Twitter account or logging in. Simply visit twitter.com and search for the topic you wish to read tweets about. Only protected tweets can be read without a Twitter account. To see the tweet’s Twitter comments, simply click on the tweet’s timestamp.