Isn’t it exciting if you’ve already peeked at Twitter Fleets in secret?
- If so, check out our in-depth post on Twitter’s most recent feature, Twitter Fleets.
- For the first time since November 17th, Twitter Fleets are now available worldwide. However, the majority of Twitter users are unaware of this brand-new feature.
- So let me simply refresh your memory: what are Twitter Fleets? Then, I will elaborate point by point.
What exactly are “Twitter Fleets”?
Using Twitter Fleet, you can create a story out of whatever you want to post on Twitter. After 24 hours, the stories on Twitter Fleets disappear like those on Snapchat or Instagram. And this feature may be a relief and freedom for people who like to share their opinions since they will be erased after 24 hours and won’t stay on their profile forever.
How Do the Twitter Fleets run?
Twitter Fleets is an interesting method for Twitter to connect. Text, photos, and videos can all be uploaded, as can anything else. Ultimately, it is all transient and should not lead to needless discussion.
- Tweets on Twitter can have a character count of up to 280 characters.
- Similar to Instagram, you can view who has viewed your fleets.
- Authors of fleets can protect their fleets in the same way they protect their tweets.
If the owner makes his/her Twitter feeds public, followers and unfollowers can examine them and respond via direct messages.
Twitter Fleets Configuration:
- It was just reported that the functionality is now available worldwide.
- Twitter Fleets can be used on mobile devices as long as they have the most recent version of the Twitter account.
How to View Twitter Fleets in Complete Secrecy:
Twitter notifies the sender of a Twitter Fleet who has viewed or interacted with it. You cannot view the fleet incognito. At the same time, it is very normal that you may occasionally like to watch a Twitter Fleet in secret or anonymously.
Consider, for instance, that you are conducting research for a marketing strategy on Twitter. You wish to investigate a competitor’s Twitter marketing approach and may wish to conceal this information. Here are four simple techniques to view someone’s Twitter Fleet anonymously and without their knowledge.
- Step 1: Launch the Twitter mobile application.
- Step 2: Allow Twitter Fleets to load above the Twitter timeline. Once the download is complete, disable Wi-Fi and cellular data on your mobile device. Tap on a fleet adjacent to the current one.
- Step 3: After disconnecting from the internet, you can view as many Twitter feeds as you want. Swipe it in the direction of the fleet you wish to view without being seen.
- Step 4: Once you’ve viewed all the videos without anyone knowing, you can reconnect to the internet and close the program.
Another method to view Twitter fleets in secret:
This allows you to swipe through the various fleets of interface users without their knowledge:
Step 1: Choose the Twitter Fleet you want to view anonymously, followed by the Fleet that appears next to it.
Step 2: Tap the fleet to pause it, then carefully wipe it in the direction you wish to observe the fleet without being visible.
Caution is advised since if you swipe to the right, it will be evident that you have viewed the content.
- Overall, Twitter Fleets may represent a revolution in B2-B marketing.
- Brands and influencers can use it to spread media messages via tweets.
- Here, you can view Twitter Fleets without revealing your location.
- But this doesn’t mean that Twitter won’t fix or patch the feature we are showing you soon.
- Use this technique to do anonymous marketing research on Twitter.